Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Outreach Locations!!

My outreach locations...
DRUM ROLL please!!

CAMBODIA
March 29-April 18

THAILAND (for a kids camp)
April 19-28

DARJEELING, INDIA
April 29-May 25

MALAYSIA
May 26-June 6

Then back to Thailand until My graduation on June 11th!

I am so excited!! Darjeeling is in the border of Nepal and Bhutan and is in the mountains so the weather should be really nice! We don't know what type of ministry we will be doing yet but I do know that we get to wear traditional Indian clothing, which is pretty cool :) I am so ecstatic!! :D

We also get to go on a mini outreach to Pattaya, Thailand for a week at the end of this month! We will be reaching out to the prostitutes there. Cool story: The song "God of this City" (made famous by Chris Tomlin but written by Blue Tree) was written in Pattaya. The band ministered in the Red light district and was invited to play worship music in a bar. They did a set and then started playing freely and God gave them the song "God of this City". I think it's awesome that I get to be in the city the song was meant for!!  

This weeks lectures have been amazing...our topic is Intercession and Spiritual Warfare! I love getting so see how powerful my Savior is and how much He wants to me to be a part in praying for others! There is no one like our God :)







No comments:

Post a Comment