Saturday, January 11, 2014

First day!

It is 9 am on Sunday here. Thankfully, since I have arrived we have a really relaxed schedule. Things start up tomorrow morning...with 6 am excerises (prayers that I don't die much needed haha). My roommates are Andrea (U.S.A), Sarah (France), Oy (Thailand), and Melinda (she hasnt arrived yet). Sarah and Andi both love Pride and Prejudice (we will be great friends haha). I will introduce the rest of my DTS later once I figure out how to spell everyone names! Yesterday afternoon we walked around our neighborhood called Banga Villa. It was childrens day so we got free food by the market section :) We also went to a street that you have to pay 1 baht to enter and leave, its full of venders and even has a 7/11. Anyway, off to get my day started. Hope all is going well on the other side of the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment