Monday, January 20, 2014

Our schedule begins.

It was dark. 6 am. A normal person would be still asleep having sweet dreams. But not I. On this dark morning at 6am I was running. Well running and then briskly walking. Anyway...yep we started morning exercises which was running around the neighborhood. I briskly walked with Val haha. We also started morning chores-Kayla and I are working in the kitchen. We did a fantastic job :) For worship this morning Lea and Dillon played ukuleles while Santy was on the box. It sounded great! We played a game and then got into lectures. We are discussing the nature of God and Sam and Pat (a couple who live here in Thailand doing ministry) spoke. They talked about how complex Gods creation is and how we view our relationship with God. This week my room is in charge of doing lunch dishes which was a little hectic today cause we had to be back at the classroom for a workshop. Our workshop was only an hour long and about working with children. After that was done we had our work duties. For my hospitality team we figured out our week responsibilities and made a couple of thank you cards today. We have 2 birthdays to celebrate this week so we have a lot to do. Kayla and I walked over to 7/11 to get some groceries. I have been drinking tons of milk since I have been here! Tonight we went out to dinner as a team and now I am finishing this blog post and then going to sleep. Another dark 6 am morning ahead of me... Haha. Goodnight from Thailand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment