Friday, January 17, 2014

Let the weekend begin!

Another beautiful day; I am going to be so sad when the days get super hot. Class was REALLY good today! We discussed how to work with different personality types and how different types deal with stress. We then sent time praying over all the different personality types (we took the personality test on Wednesday, I was a I). We got our One-on-One, small group, and Weekend assignments. My one-on-one is with Gabie (with Lea). My small group is with Andi, Val, and Shanty and my leaders are Lauren and Jerome. I feel really bad for Jerome and Dillon getting stuck with so many girls haha. For weekend assignments: we have weekends off until February. For the month of February on Saturdays I will help with Nak Suu (the rugby program). During that month is the huge International tournament that I will be a photographer at-I am sooo excited!!!!! In the month of March I will be helping with youth nights on Friday nights. I am so excited to get into the weekly routine. After lunch today was free time. I worked on homework (daily devos, book report etc) and then went to 7/11 with Kayla, Andi, and Shaneen. Right now I am just chilling watching a movie with Kayla and I just got introduced to Sarah's family in France via Skype! Apparently 'chilling room' is the same in English and French haha. We get to go to the floating market tomorrow-excited!!

Prayer requests:
-I get updates about the riots downtown because we had to sign up as travelers with the US embassy. I got an alert that the riots today turned violent-couple of casualties. I am totally safe where I am but please be praying for the country!

-As always please be praying for team unity!

No comments:

Post a Comment