Friday, January 24, 2014

Weekend is almost here!

I am exhausted. I even drank coffee this morning so I would stay awake during lecture! Yay for the weekend!!

At morning exercises I ended up pushing myself too hard that I fought nausea for a full 45 mins or so.  But thankfully that passed in time for me to do morning chores. That was a little hectic cause we had some extra jobs. But I still made it to the classroom in time! We had intercession and then Linda spoke to us again. We wrote letters to God and then spent time listening to God. We also spent time encouraging each other through Gods word. That was really nice :)

During the afternoon we had our one-on-ones. We call it two-on-ones cause there are 2 leaders and one student. My leaders are Lea and Gabie. After that we had a meeting for Nak Suu (rugby program that's on Saturdays). I am helping with registration and will be an English teacher. Yep, you read that right, English teacher. Thankfully it's only for 20 minutes haha. I am excited about it! Youth night is going on tonight but it was my free night so I just worked on homework. It was nice having some quiet time, definitely helped me.

Prayer requests:
-Patience as I teach tomorrow.
- I will be committed in my quiet time, especially when I feel emotionally drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment