Saturday, January 11, 2014

I have arrived!!

After 20+ hours (it felt like days) of traveling I arrived in Bangkok!! Flights went smoothly, praise the Lord! Bangkok is definitely hotter and bigger then Chiang Mai. There are 12 of us doing the DTS (all girls). I haven't met anyone yet cause they are all still out to lunch. But I have met two staff members, Jerome and Lauren, who picked me up from the airport. The house is nice, hopefully I will have the chance to put pictures of my new home sometime this week. I still can't believe I am really here. Prayers for adjusting to new surroundings and regulations would be very appreciated. I am a little nervous about getting into the swing of things. Also, please be praying for our teams unity. I am so thankful for everyones prayers and support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment